MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yhanks for letting me join 07 mini cooper d clubman looking for answers to why my mini wont start press starter ignition and starter motor stays on and fails to start checked for fuel at injectors NONE fuel in filter does this model have a fuel relay or fuel cut off switch any suggestions would be appreciated

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
yhanks for letting me join 07 mini cooper d clubman looking for answers to why my mini wont start press starter ignition and starter motor stays on and fails to start checked for fuel at injectors NONE fuel in filter does this model have a fuel relay or fuel cut off switch any suggestions would be appreciated
fuel system on that psa engine has no in tank pump relies on there being no air leaks in the pipe work, would check first off have flue in the tank. then remove the pipe off the filter top to pump use a sucker tool suck fuel along, would also check filter not got old and failed ,
WORD OF WARNING DONT KEEP TRYING TO START IT WITH DIESEL IN FUEL LINE TO HIGH PRESSURE PUMP IF WILL DESTROY THE PUMP FROM LACK OF LUBRICANT

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
mike1967
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing