MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I took delivery of my new MC EB/W on July 23rd. I ordered white rear lights and paid for them at the time, although as only 3rd week of 05 production, they were not yet available.

Well its now December 21st and there is still no news on the white lights being released - I am wondering if I should ask for something else instead, or ask for my money back.

Anyone any ideas of something else I could get fitted at the dealer for similar cost?

I currently have:
Chili Pack
Heated Windscreen/mirrors
CD
Aero Kit
Spot Lights
MFSW

think thats it, any ideas welcome....

·
///M Power
5,066 Posts
To be honest the only other dealer fit accessory I would suggest is the spots... but you already have those. I'd probably hold off for the clear rear light clusters.

As a matter of interest, are you wanting the completely clear or red/clear ones... It's just I doubt they will actually release a full clear rear version again after the trouble they had with them last time.... The red/clear ones shouldn't be too far away as they are an option on January build cars from the factory... I know I'll be getting them as soon as they are available.

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
the new rear clear lights were offered to me for my Jan delivery, I didn't take them as I didn't like the look of them.

basically its the new light config, but just the top section of the light cluster (the indicator section) is white, the rest of the light remains the same:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.