MINI Cooper Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Oi Anton. Answer my b****y questions. Members have been good enough to post replies to your drivel (I accept the language is an issue). At least reply. Where are you? Peugeot dealers?

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
I think it's best to let Anton fix his BMW MAKE Mini on his own Nigel. Even if he had half a brain he would have posted his question in his native language then had it translated underneath, well that's what I would have done in his case but then again, he could genuinely be as thick as mince which isn't uncommon with today's generation of misfits......

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Oi Anton. Answer my b****y questions. Members have been good enough to post replies to your drivel (I accept the language is an issue). At least reply. Where are you? Peugeot dealers?

Hello!
I was offline couple of days. My location is small town Balvi near the border with Russia, Latvia (Porzingis- basketball star, Knicks, is latvian, may be You interested in sports ::smile:: ). The nearest Mini authorised service is in Riga, the capital, 230 km far away. Right now the car is waiting for service at nearest neighbour town. The service is familiar in diesels, not in Pug, but anyway. They cannot find time past week, but promise this week make diagnosis and repairs. The car is drivable and starts normally, but I afraid to use it.

Thank You for responses.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
Point being??

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
We had little discussion earlier about BMW make MINIs exists or no.

The conclusion- just for interest.

There was a faulty injector caused (may be) bad fuel or just mechanical wearing.

The repairs were made by Citroen dealers (PSA engine)

TNX to all.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts