MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm going to get my hands on a late 2005 Mini One R50 next week and I'm going to fit a Nokia CK-300 bluetooth car kit to it.

I want the sound to come out through the car speakers. Does anyone know what additional cables I'll need - anything which doesn't come in the Nokia pack?

It comes with a ISO power cable, seen here: Original Nokia Bluetooth Car Kit CK-300 - buy online from Blue Unplugged

Thanks in advance.

David

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Mikey,

The stereo fitted is a Mini single CD unit - which I think makes it a Boost CD. I haven't got the car yet but it's a late 2005 Mini One (collecting it next Sunday!).

Thanks.

David

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Mikey.

That wasn't there last night when I placed my order for mounting brackets! :confused:

What do I get for £16? Your notes state it "makes fitting easier" - I pressume that means that it's not essential. (?)

Thanks again.

David

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just in case someone else is intending on fitting this Nokia hands-free kit, the part mentioned by Mikey IS essential for fitting this kit.

The Nokia kit came with an ISO cable and the Boost CD does not have the required ISO connections. The addapter from NewMiniStuff addresses that.

I've now installed the Nokia kit and a Gateway 100 iPod adapter and things work well.

My thanks to Mikey for his help and advice.

David

1 - 6 of 6 Posts