MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
MINI2 Crash Test Driver
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, nothing about Minis here for a change!

I'm trying to find a place to get new wheels for an MGB. My mate has one, but the original wheels are knackered, apparently you can't put any old wheels on because they are differently centered or something.

Cheers!

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
spanky2k said:

I'm trying to find a place to get new wheels for an MGB. My mate has one, but the original wheels are knackered, apparently you can't put any old wheels on because they are differently centered or something.

Cheers!
There are dozens of MG based publications around, and as many web sites devoted to the MGB etc. Just put MGB into your search engine and you'll be amazed.

Ex 1975 N reg (last of the chrome bumper models) MGB GT owner.....:)

cheers

·
Blast from the past !
1,309 Posts
spanky2k said:

Cheers!
Try K and C spares Blackfen I used to have a Midget and there was nothing they couldn't get or didn't have EVER

·
MINI2 Crash Test Driver
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers! Had a search in google for MGB Spares and found a site straight away. He must have been lying when he said he'd searched all over the net, lazy sod!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts