MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi peeps,
as the title suggests, im looking to set up a new (bmw) mini owners car club in the north west kent and south east london area.
im from sidcup kent, and there are enough minis in the surrounding area, so i thought, y not try and bring them all together?!
looking for some interest first, before i start planning and setting anything.
will just be a simple/small club, meets up like once a month & talk cars/minis, travel to other meets/shows, and just genrally get us on the map.
anyone interested in this?!
plus, i dont think theres enough clubs etc. for just new minis!
post some replies and let me know!

· French Mini Copper
84 Posts
Kent Mini Thingie

well actually mate there are several of us inerested in doin' so. Actually 3 we have already done a pub meet, and trying to do another one. Maybe come along, KirstyKix will be putting a post shortly. Keep looking for an update.

Daniel :red:

· Registered
312 Posts
Hello!!! :D

Yay, excellent stuff, more people! As Daniel has said we did have a small pub meet last month, went very nicely, but we have been thinking of doing something for late November, towards Christmas time. I'm going to start a new thread for this to try and get as many people a long as possible and then maybe early next year we can have our first 'Kent run'! How exciting! Of course everyone is welcome... Neil and Andy :)

If you have any ideas of your own please say, would be nice to do something that everyone would like to do, we were thinking of a meal, on a Friday... ;) :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.