MINI Cooper Forum banner

41 - 60 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Can u put me down! booked the night already. Should be a good laugh. Is there any more details on route and mettin times???

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Will do Craig :)

Route will be posted up a couple of weeks before the actual run, but it will leave the Marriott hotel car park at 10.30 ish ... probably nearer 11.00 ! Great blast on some fantastic roads then lunch at a nearby pub, followed by a short after lunch route getting everyone back to the hotel about 3.30 in time to make everyone look gorgeous for the evening 's fun :D Have you thought about coming down the Friday night too - there's a big group doing that already that you can join in with :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nutty Run

Hi,
Wont make the ball but will make the Run.
Are you doing Run plaques to put on the front of the cars. If they are good you could sell them at £5 each and make a bit more money for the charity.

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Over view of route here - still subject to a fairly fundamental change :p

Pace notes will be issued once I sort out my one last issue :confused:

This is a fun fun route, a slow start for 10 minutes through the residentials to get around Northampton avoiding traffic lights, then a 5 mile blast to strech the legs a bit .... and thereafter mayhem :D Hump backs, hair pins, wide sweeping roads, narrow bumpy twisties that will have you out of your seat .... about 100 miles of fun :D Book it Dano !

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I'm delighted to let you all know that the team at Wollastons have kindly agreed to stage a lunch time BBQ for the runners. You will be asked to make a donation into the charity fund in return for the lunch - but just think you'd have spent £10 down the pub if we'd stopped there so put it in the bucket instead please :)

I need you to confirm your attendance and numbers in the car please so I can let Wollastons know - there is a limit to how many we can cater for and are nearly at that already so get in quick if you want to be sure of a place. A car limit of 30 cars is currently standing.

Autoroute file is now available in the first post, word version will be posted shortly

41 - 60 of 136 Posts
About this Discussion
135 Replies
45 Participants
mad brummie
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing