MINI Cooper Forum banner

121 - 136 of 136 Posts

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
those guys were having a great time though, fair play to 'em & they never drove stupidly - better than some mini run goers to be honest

Yup - they were a good bunch of lads despite our apprehension when they arrived in a blaze of revs !!! And they left with such respect for the MINI - think they were quite surprised that a bulk standard Cooper was giving them such a run for their money - Wollastons may have new clients ;) :D

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
Yup - they were a good bunch of lads despite our apprehension when they arrived in a blaze of revs !!! And they left with such respect for the MINI - think they were quite surprised that a bulk standard Cooper was giving them such a run for their money - Wollastons may have new clients ;) :D

I got lost with the Pug at the end of the first half, so we had a bit of a play while I tried to remember where the heck Wollastons is!!

Really nice lads... ;)

·
totally sure!
25,310 Posts
oh yes a big thanks to Wollastons for the food :) how much was raised there?
If I remember correctly the amount raised was just about £153 Chris :D

Thank you to everyone who donated at Wollastons and an even bigger "thank you" to Wollastons for feeing and watering everyone! :yes9cv:

·
totally sure!
25,310 Posts
I got lost with the Pug at the end of the first half, so we had a bit of a play while I tried to remember where the heck Wollastons is!!

Really nice lads... ;)
You got lost too then Jon???
A simple 5 minute drive to Wollastons from the hotel ended up being a 35 minute magical mystery tour :rolleyes:

121 - 136 of 136 Posts