MINI Cooper Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64696 Posts

·
Don Vito
17,160 Posts
Aye em and shiver me timbers.. right then now then a A aAa a a

ok enough of me northern lesson.. looks like i'm gonna have to get some lessons in Shorty lingo :(

Brushy "Serious"... ROFLMAO :D

on a real serious note though ;) let me know if you need any help and sorry I haven't updated your list of interested peeps.. ahhhhh will do toms as its toooo l8 now

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Isn't it this week your in court for Perverting the course of humour? after getting arrested by the fashion Police, section 42 of the hackett impersonating code, which states "Only one person to wear loud shirts on a run"?

·
Don Vito
17,160 Posts
Brushy said:
Isn't it this week your in court for Perverting the course of humour? after getting arrested by the fashion Police, section 42 of the hackett impersonating code, which states "Only one person to wear loud shirts on a run"?
NOOOOO i distinctively saw to baboons wearing wanna be Numero Uno but there can ONLY be ONE Quatro :D

Next time you stooges see me can you follow this guy please

Regards

Your Fashion Guru

·
Don Vito
17,160 Posts
So whats the story so far Shorty?? I have started a list and await further names to be added.

Any news on your front??

Sooty..... hahhahhahhaa Captain Caveman Boxers

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Shorty, did you notice that he only wore 2 shirts all weekend (both Hackett) and kept his Paddington Bear Duffel coat on all day not to mention his cap to cover the grey :eek: :eek:

Paul Smith.....NO..............Harold Stoptoe........Yes :D :D

·
Don Vito
17,160 Posts
Lifted from the main thread :rolleyes:
midlife mini said:
Dora, WC1 to Taunton is less than 3 Hours. No excuses!!! re your not being rowdy you are an Angel compared to some I know.
Oh come on DK it will be fun.. SHORTY:mad: who is ROWDY Mr Smirnoff with a bro leeeeee :D

Mr :cool:

·
Don Vito
17,160 Posts
Bring it onnnnnnnnn....

i'll bring you a stool and some perfume for our big mate..well round the waste ;)

·
Don Vito
17,160 Posts
Anand said:
Bring it onnnnnnnnn....

i'll bring you a stool and some perfume for our big mate..well round the waste ;)
did you get that?? WASTE :D and also waist ;)

Middlesex.. i give you Middlesex Mr Farmer Giles

oh congrats on the 1100th post

1 - 20 of 64696 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.