MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Whining....
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ni-Minis are once again holding the Ni-Mini Weekend based at The Shanogue House bar and restaurant. The event will run from Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd of June. Beginning with a "Social gathering" ;) on the Friday Night - Live music, A run on the Saturday with another "Social gathering" Disco/DJ sort of thing :D that night and a show and shine on the Sunday.

Free Camping is available in the field just behind the bar with quick and easy access to the back door for refreshments and special cooked breakfast and meal deals.

Photos from last year's event here:
Northern Ireland Minis :: Log in

The run will be different to last year - once I get my act together and do the notes out properly!:eek:

·
Mini Youngster
2,437 Posts
Will be in England over this. lol Ah well, at least there is the portush one in august and the irish job in september to go too.

·
t o t a l m i n i . c o m
2,758 Posts
im quite tempted but ill put myself down as a maybe for now!!

·
Whining....
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, one last bump for this - I've the run all sorted now with the notes printed ready to go.

Out through the Antrim hills on some fun roads from Antrim to Ballygalley then up along the coast road to Glenarm and back via Slemish and some mountain roads.... :D

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
OK, one last bump for this - I've the run all sorted now with the notes printed ready to go.

Out through the Antrim hills on some fun roads from Antrim to Ballygalley then up along the coast road to Glenarm and back via Slemish and some mountain roads.... :D
and im off on saturday too :eek::eek::eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts