MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is where potential drivers and extra navigators can hook up for the Nov 14th MoP 2 MoP Rally. Children, nieces, cousins and nephews past elementary school all can be good navigators.

As a team you'll need:

- A MINI (or a Mini)
- A watch w/seconds hand, or a stopwatch
- Pen or a Pencil
- Nerves of steel

To participate, please e-mail Martin, the General Manager at MINI of Peabody.

·
gadgetmeister
6,220 Posts
Am I the only one going up there willing to be driver or navigator..?
Looks like there weren't as many loose ends as you thought Ivan..!
I'll be there - don't mind if I drive or navigate. Don't mind if it's for John, Dan or Joe... sort it out amongst yourselves - last man standing maybe..? ;)

·
gadgetmeister
6,220 Posts
So David is navigating for Joe, right..?
Secco was only winding me up when he complained I'd passed him over...
Not sure Dan was ever going - I haven't seen posts from him in these threads...

Maybe I'll just do the meet & greet... we have got visitors in town after all and I should probably spend time with them.

·
Play On!
1,023 Posts
Navigator Needed!

Gav, or anyone else if he's already got a ride,

I need a navigator for this Sunday's rally. Let me know if you (or another member of your family who's going to the event) is interested.

Play On!

·
gadgetmeister
6,220 Posts
Pete,
Looks like Joe is solo again now, and he was here first...
I'm sure if we all turn up though it will work out in the end. Let's just hope the snow stays away..!!

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
I'm all up in the air. If my car is in good enough shape and not in the shop getting fixed yet, I will probably participate. My GF can't navigate so I may need one if one of my friends isn't interested (and they of course are a billion times more interested in football then even inhaling oxygen on sundays).

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.