MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my Mini form AAMI the other day and I noticed that there was another Mini in there waiting to be picked up. Out of curiosity I had a look at it. It was a dark blue Cooper S with a white roof and white 16 inch 5 spoke wheels, no bonnet stripes. It had normal number plates but with custom writing at the bottom (where it normally says ACT - The Speed Camera Capital or whatever) it said 'The Brick'. I thought that was quite :cool:

I asked the nice AAMI lady what had happened to the Mini. She said he was driving along the highway and hit:

Wait for it

A brick. Now despite feeling really sorry for the owner who, through no fault of his own, had his pride and joy damaged, I was virtually rolling on the ground laughing. I know it's about as PC as a fart at a funeral but I thought that was just about the funniest thing I'd ever seen.

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
LOL :p

·
Registered
83 Posts
Lmao

Where did the brick actually hit on the car? And on the highway? So i presume the brick was just sitting on the ground and the bumper was totally smashed or something....

·
Were there Oompa loompas?
4,146 Posts
CanberraCooperS said:
EBW MCS is still free in the ACT. as im transfering my rego in Jan i hope its still available.
So you have decided that it's time to become a fully paid up ACT citizen then. I still haven't got the heart to do it. I use the excuse that in a referendum (such as voting for a republic) I want my vote to count twice not once like the votes of ACT residents - ie by virtue of the fact that the ACT doesn't count as a state and therefore aren't included in the calculation of a majority of states (like last time - not that it would have made a difference though). :rolleyes:

·
Gone Old School
745 Posts
yes well im setting up a company soon for my Contracting etc.. so need an ACT registered address.. Amazing what you will do for a few savings and a few extra dollars tax wise!!!
No other reason... i love my Euro plates

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
chosta said:
Where did the brick actually hit on the car? And on the highway? So i presume the brick was just sitting on the ground and the bumper was totally smashed or something....
I'm not sure, I only saw the car when it was repaired. It was probably just sitting on the road.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts