MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Brass Cannons
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

:readme: Ken Henry has organised a "Byron Bay Run" for Feburary 2005 see here for more info:
http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70877

To assist Ken I have volunteered to coordinate the NSW contingent. Byron is 800KM North of Sydney so I would suggest making a Long Weekend of it ( I will be driving up on Friday the 11th and returning Monday 14th) however there is no reason that we cannot have a couple of groups leaving on different days if time is a concern.

Please register your interest on this thread, we can then look at booking accommodation and confirm with Ken the numbers for "The BIG MINI Dinner".

Accommodation options can be viewed here http://www.byronbayaccom.net/

PLEASE let me know ASAP if you are coming and what days you wish to leave and return.

Attendees:

2Bob Confirmed and Booked
ScottyB
GOGADGET Confirmed
Mr and Mrs Poki Confirmed
Red&blackS TBC
ks_cooper and StuS_cooper Confirmed
StuJones and Carrie
Harry Morant TBC
Go Coops TBC
Alan Irwin TBC

·
Whatev.
2,878 Posts
I am interested but not a definate yet. Have to see if that Morris guy can get time offa work. My boss is a cow but I am just gonna be violently ill that weekend so I shouldn't have trouble getting the time off :D

·
Brass Cannons
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
poki said:
I am interested but not a definate yet. Have to see if that Morris guy can get time offa work. My boss is a cow but I am just gonna be violently ill that weekend so I shouldn't have trouble getting the time off :D
Your BOTH on the list, try at your peril to get out of this. :p :p :p

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
Im not a NSW Pirate, but I have pirate tendancies...

I am a maybe... all depends on car... Im getting a bit of run around already:(

I was going to try to make it to NSW the week early to come up to Gazah's mates wedding, but I have a client at work that requires weekly updates of his website and newspaper advert, and I am the only one who can do it, so it will be difficult.

Todd

·
my second passion, a tin!
729 Posts
Yeah Carrie and I are in. Be interesting to see how my travelling partner handles long distance travel with teeth rattling hard suspension:D

·
729 Posts
Im pretty sure there will be plenty of offers, but your more than welcome to camp at our place on the Thursday night.

Being south and all no crazy CBD negotiations

·
Brass Cannons
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
GOGADGET said:

:readme: Ken Henry has organised a "Byron Bay Run" for Feburary 2005 see here for more info:
http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70877

To assist Ken I have volunteered to coordinate the NSW contingent. Byron is 800KM North of Sydney so I would suggest making a Long Weekend of it ( I will be driving up on Friday the 11th and returning Monday 14th) however there is no reason that we cannot have a couple of groups leaving on different days if time is a concern.

Please register your interest on this thread, we can then look at booking accommodation and confirm with Ken the numbers for "The BIG MINI Dinner".

Accommodation options can be viewed here http://www.byronbayaccom.net/

PLEASE let me know ASAP if you are coming and what days you wish to leave and return.

Attendees:

2Bob
ScottyB
GOGADGET
Mr and Mrs Poki TBC
Red&blackS TBC (PENDING No8 FENCING WIRE, ARALDITE AND DUCT TAPE)
ks_cooper and StuS_cooper
StuJones and Carrie
Harry Morant TBC
Go Coops TBC
Alan Irwin TBC
Push is now coming to shove :D

If you are on the list above could you please reconfirm your plans, we really need to get onto the accomadation side of things in the next week.

·
729 Posts
Im a bit iffy with regards to car being ready. Might have to come up in the family wagon!!

Anyway will confirm next week

Stu

1 - 20 of 205 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.