MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Iron Pyrite
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a phone call from the MINI-mad preschool accross the road from where I work today. (All the kids live for MINI - its pretty incredible. Their latest aquisition was the MINI wading pool so I lent them my MINI cookoo clock to put up on their MINI wall until the end of the year.)

Anyway they are making their own movie of the Italian Job on Monday and have asked me this afternoon if I could provide my car for an hour between 9.00 and 10.00. They had tried to get some MINIs from the Canberra Mini Club (classic and new) but no-one from the club got back to them. If any Canberrans have an hour to spare on Monday morning let me know - either on this thread or PM me. You too can be a MINI hero :p

·
Registered
83 Posts
that's so cute!!

we're helping to breed the next generation of MINIers for our Oz lifestyle....i day, MINI will roam the countryside in the hundreds!!!!

·
Gone Old School
745 Posts
Harry Morant said:
I had a phone call from the MINI-mad preschool accross the road from where I work today. (All the kids live for MINI - its pretty incredible. Their latest aquisition was the MINI wading pool so I lent them my MINI cookoo clock to put up on their MINI wall until the end of the year.)

Anyway they are making their own movie of the Italian Job on Monday and have asked me this afternoon if I could provide my car for an hour between 9.00 and 10.00. They had tried to get some MINIs from the Canberra Mini Club (classic and new) but no-one from the club got back to them. If any Canberrans have an hour to spare on Monday morning let me know - either on this thread or PM me. You too can be a MINI hero :p
would love to help.... but no chance on monday

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
haha, that is soo cool Gary :D

I'd definately be there if I was in Canberra :cool:

·
Were there Oompa loompas?
4,146 Posts
Harry Morant said:

Ha ha ha, what a small world. Alice (one of the teachers at the pre-school your talking about) is a friend of my sisters. I'm absolutely amazed that they have sustained interest in Mini's for so long. They first got into them at the start of the year!! Like you say, they are absolutely fanatical about them. The kids attempts at drawing/painting Mini's are so cool. Would love to join in but as others have said, Monday is a tough ask. Have fun though.

Andrew

·
The Iron Pyrite
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I regularly get MINI pictures under my wipers or delivered to work :D they're absolutely mad. Apparently there is now a group of parents who now absolutely have to drop their kids off before 8 so they can come inside and watch the 8 o'clock chiming of the cuckoo clock

:D

·
Were there Oompa loompas?
4,146 Posts
Harry Morant said:
Yes I regularly get MINI pictures under my wipers or delivered to work :D they're absolutely mad. Apparently there is now a group of parents who now absolutely have to drop their kids off before 8 so they can come inside and watch the 8 o'clock chiming of the cuckoo clock

:D
Let us know how it goes and it you have time, post a few pictures the kids have drawn.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts