·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Good to see all that Coke(cola) on the table :D :D :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Looks like you had fun..

Hopefully I won't be too ill to come along to the next one and get to know everyone...

·
Registered
149 Posts
Sorry you guys that I had to leave early, will try my best next time.Thanks for the S brochure Neo.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Calling MINIMARK................

Hey there mister MINIMARK,

Well, you made it onto the site as soon as you got home asking for photos. I spent ages making them look nice for you and then posted them as soon as possible and two days later you haven't even posted a reply or comment you cheeky little monkey!!!!! :eek:

I think this calls for someones little butt to be tanned at the next meet! :p

Dodgeress xx

·
Registered
298 Posts
Promise's Promises's

I have been busy working, thus not had the time to post really. hehehehe.

Good pics though, Who's that handsome young devil in the pics, not giving away which is me, if u know what i mean. I am thinking of getting a group 2gether so that MINI North West can be official. What do u think?

Mark

Once again, lots of fun on sat nite. Parking practice and all.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
298 Posts
Club

I was thinking of a real club, for real MINI people. Regular meets, trips and general MINI FUN. A regular news letter maybe.

Mark

:D:D:D:D:D

And most of all, a sticker to go in our cars.

:D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sounds like a great idea MiniMark!

Although I didn't get along on Saturday to meet you all, I'd be happy to get involved in some way...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Why don't we get all those who attended on Saturday and any more who are included in the area to have a meet to discuss this further?!?!?!? Another good excuse for a meet too! :p

Dodgeress xx

P.S. Maybe we could try harder to avoid the Trafford Centre security people!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sounds like a good idea Dodgeress !

(I mean getting together to discuss a club, not winding up the security guards at the Trafford Centre!)

I'm an accountant and have admin and buying experience as a retail manager.

Maybe my skills could be of use?

What are your ideas MiniMark?

·
MINI2 Lurker + Sponsor
1,208 Posts
I've probably got no right saying this, I may not even own a MINI soon (unless MINI make me an offer I can't refuse), but... are we not better leaving things as they stand for the moment? We are all 'MINI2 Members' and we meet through here, if Paul decides to start a group with local sections as discussed before then that's great. Then we'd have a local club with regional meets and also be part of 'something bigger' with a national meet once a year and more publicity/awareness than we could probably ever muster. If Paul states outright that he has no intentions to do this then maybe we could then consider starting a 'NWNMC'???
Just my two pennies worth.
Col.

·
Registered
74 Posts
NW MINI Club

I see CMT's point, but as somebody who would take an active interest in the club(as of Friday that is), the easiest way to organise meets would still be through MINI2 as I see it, seeing as we all check it daily it's easier than clocking up £100s worth of phone bills. Anyway, having(not to be arrogant) a lot of experience of car and bike clubs, the easier and less formal we keep the NW Section, the more fun it'll be. At the end of the day, being the editor for the monthly newsletter always ends up being the lepper's job. If we had regular meets and we organised to do trips and thinks like that who is fussed?

Mitch

P.S. Sorry for making the longest post, I'm not a COMPLETE windbag.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Just wondering.........

I know I'm being really picky so please feel free to abuse me, but I was just thinking that this thread should really be in the MINI2 Club Forum now. As another point of interest it appears that the NW is closer to becoming a proper group than anywhere else in the country. Aren't we impressed?!

Mitch.

·
Registered
133 Posts
MINI club

Hiya Mark,

Hows about the two of us getting together and combining our knowledge!!!!! Between us i'm sure we could start up some kind of club!!!!! Ring me and let me know

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
153 Posts
Slow down you two!

Hey you two!!!,

Slow down a bit, don't you think that these things should be discussed by all those interested in having a club?

We think that we should, find out those who are ineterested, sit down at a meet and discuss the kinds of things that we want from a club, and then appoint people into club positions by way of vote. It's wrong of any one person to assume any particular role don't you think? :) :) :)

Dodger & Dodgeress xx

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have to agree with the Dodgers on this one. Besides, we've got a while till the driving season is officially in swing so what's the rush?!

Mitch

1 - 20 of 34 Posts