MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Gutter Princess
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just moved down to the depths of Devon from London and need to get my baby booked in for her first service.... has anyone got any good or bad reports from Ocean Plymouth? I've never used them.... last I heard was that they didn't know too much about anything... do I trust them to service her properly?! :confused:

All and any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Intrepid :)

·
MINI-no-more
1,415 Posts
I use Westerly in Exeter, whose service/sales depts are excellent. I've only used the service dept to sort out niggles and fit my side skirts - they've always done a good job and I haven't had any probs. First oil change is due in a couple of weeks.

I haven't used Ocean but a friend of mine uses them for BMW servicing and rates them highly. IMO Westerly seem more 'on the ball' than the bods I've spoken to at Ocean.

Good luck :D

Tinks :dark:

·
Registered
328 Posts
if you want to check how good westerys are check out the show room for the mini the cars look second hand not new realy bad impreshion and the sales people cant care less go to ocean plymouth or paynton

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.