MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Offically The World's Quickest & Fastest MINI

"Hopefully this video says it all, on our 49th turbocharged pass we accomplished what we set out at the start of the year to acheive............hope you enjoy the video........regards, Team 1320MINI"

MINI World Record Reset to 10.2372 @ 142.53

World Record Broken
On Saturday the 7th September, at the FIA European Finals at Santa Pod Raceway, England, Thomas Barnes piloted the 1320MINI.com BMW MINI to a new world record. Thomas drove the MINI hard – the result: a new world ET record for a BMW MINI of 10.379 @ 136.58 in a ¼ of a mile and if that wasn’t enough a few hours later a new world MPH record for a BMW MINI in ¼ of a mile of 139.83.

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Featured on the cover of this month’s Fast Car magazine the world’s fastest MINI. With over 640BHP it’ll out drag a Veyron!

·
Banned
114 Posts
I really enjoy the video specially when the mini is on the road are you testing the drive or any other purpose of this video?Its amazing and very helpful for my brother because he have mini cooper..

·
Registered
6 Posts
but it's turbocharged. I think if you do that you're not really developing the original car. If it was a cooper S and they put on a bigger supercharger I could understand that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
On Saturday the 7th September, at the FIA European Finals at Santa Pod Raceway, England, Thomas Barnes piloted the 1320MINI.com BMW MINI to a new world record. Thomas drove the MINI hard – the result: a new world ET record for a BMW MINI of 10.379 @ 136.58 in a ¼ of a mile and if that wasn’t enough a few hours later a new world MPH record for a BMW MINI in ¼ of a mile of 139.83.

NAT

1 - 16 of 16 Posts