MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
BarWeetGarNarWeetNinnyBon
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I get the OFFICIAL Mini Union Jack or Check Top roofs in the U.K? Are the just stickers and how much?

Cheers

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Kinster said:
Where can I get the OFFICIAL Mini Union Jack or Check Top roofs in the U.K? Are the just stickers and how much?

Cheers
OK. I've just stuck "Union Jack Roofs" into the search engine and come up with these links that should have covered everything there is to know to date on the subject:

http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3612&highlight=Union+Jack+Roofs

http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3320&highlight=Union+Jack+Roofs

http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2270&highlight=Union+Jack+Roofs

http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2124&highlight=Union+Jack+Roofs

Not sure if these work......soon find out.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ive just had a check roof on my brg mini1 its looks the biz
a local company did it in york and it cost £75 for the vinyl and 25 fitting but you can do it youself
i will post a pic tomorrow:)

·
Test thread infiltrator
8,421 Posts
the 'official' ones can be got from your local MINI dealer (or your furthest, if you prefer) and are a union jack or chequered I think. Does USA get the stars and stripes?

Mine get's the UJ and bonnet stripes put on tomorrow

Dom

·
Registered
88 Posts
hi yall look in my gallery for ideas

hi yall people who want union jack welsh flag well anything just drop me a line the company who did my union jack will do what ever you want just ask me for there address.
In my gallery are quick ideas what i may be having instead of the union jack i already have too many people are having it :( so i want to different

Attachments

·
Test thread infiltrator
8,421 Posts
Dom said:
the 'official' ones can be got from your local MINI dealer (or your furthest, if you prefer) and are a union jack or chequered I think. Does USA get the stars and stripes?

Mine get's the UJ and bonnet stripes put on tomorrow

Dom
Scrap that... after sitting in a traffic jam for half an hour this to drop off my car at the dealers, they said BMW hadn't released it yet. Considering they've had the part in for over a week, and this is the second time they've told me they can't do it (first said they were scared of creasing it so would postpone and send it to a sign company for fitting). So they've had the car for a day last week, and not done it. Turned up today, and told it wasn't released yet. Was I happy???

And to top it all of, the mother of stones came flying towards my windscreen from an oncoming truck and left a nice crack in it. I should've stayed in bed :rolleyes:

Dom - who's not bitter at all... :mad:

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Re: hi yall look in my gallery for ideas

madcaser said:
hi yall people who want union jack welsh flag well anything just drop me a line the company who did my union jack will do what ever you want just ask me for there address.
In my gallery are quick ideas what i may be having instead of the union jack i already have too many people are having it :( so i want to different
The "mini" guys would love that bullseye one.......

:D

(Just joking Brian & Mon)

:D

·
Test thread infiltrator
8,421 Posts
update

Just as an update to my problem, not that any of you care ;) ...

BMW have still not yet released the union jack, despite me telling them that I was fully aware that they have not yet fitted it to a customers car and I trusted my dealer enough to be the first to do it. I have now sent a second email (and they actually replied to the first!) so hopefully they may see sense.

I'll keep eveyone posted on Dom vs BMW!

Dom

·
Registered
88 Posts
people who want graphics

Hi yall

Hi only me again the compan that did my graphics work will do any roof design you want and real cheep you just have to put it on your self . its very easy even a idiot could do it :). PM me if you have any probs
attached is something i did for kinster
CHECK OUT MY GALLERY FOR IDEAS
any one want the address and phone number it is

AJS Graphics
Unit B4 New Mill
Industrial Estate
Park Road
Dukinfield
SK16 5LX

tel: 0161 344 5552
Moby: 07762 832760

Attachments

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Re: people who want graphics

madcaser said:
Hi yall

Hi only me again the compan that did my graphics work will do any roof design you want and real cheep you just have to put it on your self . its very easy even a idiot could do it :). PM me if you have any probs
attached is something i did for kinster
CHECK OUT MY GALLERY FOR IDEAS
any one want the address and phone number it is

AJS Graphics
Unit B4 New Mill
Industrial Estate
Park Road
Dukinfield
SK16 5LX

tel: 0161 344 5552
Moby: 07762 832760
Very cool....

Hopefully kinster will pop in and reply to one of his threads this time........

:D :D

·
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Re: people who want graphics

Basil said:

Very cool....

I'm sure I replied to this thread already?

Anyway, brilliant designs Madcaser. You some sort of designer or summat?

·
Registered
81 Posts
its taken me ages to figure out the gallery but ive done it now i got the check roof done for £100 and it looks just like the bmw one

·
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Re: Re: Re: people who want graphics

Basil said:

you have now....... Good work !!

:)
I didn't know there were rules about replying to your own thread?

·
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: Re: people who want graphics

Basil said:

Very cool....

It was a reply to Basil's post!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts