MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Orderd my second hand mini with 1000 miles on it buzzzzzzing i was told if i get all the docs sorted out i could have had it last night i rushed around all day trying to sort it out . flew to leeds to get a copy of my v5 and shot back sorted the insurance out cleared my old car out woooooooow i was so excited got down to BMW sighned up for it give me the keys before i explode i was so eager. THEN The sales man came out and said " you cant take it until we do a approved used car check on it " "you are taking the P*ss arent you " i said Whoops "nope sorry any used car has to go through this check" "when can you do it then " and he said "31 of this month " "arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" i couldnt beleive it, i complained big time i was mad for the car, i have been down there 3 times this morning to see if they have got it done today as he said he would try his hardest to get it in today but i dont think it will happen . i am so gutted
Sob Sob Sob Sob Sob Sob Sob Sob Sob .
Drove the car yesterday oh it is mighty fine Silver cooper black lid, Pano Sunroof, Nav, Light Pack, Pepper pack, It is fine
Cya

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nah it is a crappy 1.1x
Leaking through the roof air bag light is flashing and it is falling to bits cant wait to ditch it :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts