MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
our car is "scheduled for production" on the miniusa site, but it has black bonnet stripes. My wife orderd white. Can it be changed at this point, or is it too late?

the dealer is closed and we won't be able to talk with them until tomorrow. BTW, I thought bonnet stripes on convertible S coopers were dealer installed options.

any input? we'll be sick if this is screwed up after waiting for the order for so long.

·
Owner & Motoring Advisor
158 Posts
Stripes are decals, they can change them at the store if they are in fact put in the order incorrectly. If you just put in the order, give owner's lounge a minute to update, they are a couple days behind usually.

Stripes on an S are factory installed options, or dealer installed.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BlueCS said:
Stripes are decals, they can change them at the store if they are in fact put in the order incorrectly. If you just put in the order, give owner's lounge a minute to update, they are a couple days behind usually.

Stripes on an S are factory installed options, or dealer installed.
the salesperson entered the order information. my wife mentioned that the dealership never asked what color stripes. I guess they assumed we wanted black (she's getting chili red exterior).

can you change the order yourself or does the dealership have to do it?

·
I can't spell
2,856 Posts
howardpm said:
Your actually list your bonnet stripes on the OL? Mine doesn't I think its cause the dealer installs them.

Howard
You can either get factory installed bonnet stripes or the dealer installed ones. Dealer installed actually work out to be more money. I got the factory installed one's on my MCSC that is at the VDC right now. All the options didn't show on the OL until today...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.