1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
If thats what you want, I'd try £7995 - looks smaller, when its only £105 difference.

To be honest, your description is a bit vague. Whats the service history like, when was it last done, where and when the next service is due. Whats the interior like - post pictures of this - you'll have far more success. Has it got a chili pack, a/c etc. I know it sounds silly, but put this information in - it may seem obvious to you, but for another person not so. Lots of pictures usually help too. I don't want to offend you, but hopefully that should help. Some people can't be bothered to PM/ring you and so will just look at another car.

Still, it looks nice and it looks clean. What are you changing it for?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks MOS,

ive changed a few things ! Unfortunatly it hasnt got a Chilli pack and is a Basic MCS !

I would like a convertible ideally

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If thats what you want, I'd try £7995 - looks smaller, when its only £105 difference.

To be honest, your description is a bit vague. Whats the service history like, when was it last done, where and when the next service is due. Whats the interior like - post pictures of this - you'll have far more success. Has it got a chili pack, a/c etc. I know it sounds silly, but put this information in - it may seem obvious to you, but for another person not so. Lots of pictures usually help too. I don't want to offend you, but hopefully that should help. Some people can't be bothered to PM/ring you and so will just look at another car.

Still, it looks nice and it looks clean. What are you changing it for?
For some reason i can only upload 1 picture, im not sure where im going wrong or if im not allowed ???

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
Oh I didn't mean put on the advert why you are changing it!

By the way, if its due for a service, don't put it - It'll put people off! Either that or look at getting it serviced. Is it FMSH! Still, you may be able to push it a bit if you had it serviced! Good luck.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
if your going for a convertible get a part ex price.

Without air con though i think your looking at 7k mate for a private sale.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Firstly take off why you are selling- it makes people think about why when you shouldnt get them to think why you are selling it.

It needs way more detail about the car...people who are interested in it will want to know everything!

Take off when it needs a service!!!

Have you got some months tax left on it? that could look good if you have a few

·
R.I.P MINI2
17,651 Posts
Where else do you have it advertised?

As Ant FR has already said, if you're looking at replacing it with another one get a few p/x prices, you might be pleasantly surprised what you can get now that dealerships are starting to struggle a bit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts