MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much waiting and saving my new Mini Coper has finally arrived. . . . . . and i couldn't have asked for anything better!!!

My Spec is. . .

MC
Astro Black (White Roof)
Clth/Lea Octagon Black
Chili Pack
17" S-Spoke Alloys Silver
SS+
Radio Boost
Electric Folding Door Mirrors
White Bonnet Stripes
Chrome-Line Interior
Visibility Pack
MFSW
Interior Trim, Silver
A/C manual
Single CD Player
Harman kardon upgrade (Sounds Amazing!)

I have had it since Thursday and already clocked up 700 miles!!!
I just cant stop driving her/him (not decided yet)

I will update with some pics when i get round to fixing my computer at home, at uni doing this at the moment :D

Thanks for everyone for their advice, think i went for the best choice possible

Cheers again

p.s wish i hadn't missed the Brum Run on Sunday, maybe next time!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
That sounds like one nice car. Astro Black is a real nice colour. I am glad to see you are happy mate :D

I got my Mini on Saturday and only done 190 miles so I am impressed that you have already done 700 miles!!! Only 300 more odd miles and your engine will be ready for some action.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AlexOnE said:
That sounds like one nice car. Astro Black is a real nice colour. I am glad to see you are happy mate :D

I got my Mini on Saturday and only done 190 miles so I am impressed that you have already done 700 miles!!! Only 300 more odd miles and your engine will be ready for some action.
Cheers mate.

Forgot to add Traction control to my list of spec as well. Although haven't been able to use that as yet :D

I am so glad i had the Astro Black instead of the normal black. Depending on the light it turns from a dark black to a tint of dark blue........and sometimes even a hint of purple. Well cool!!

I have been sticking to the:

- Don't go over 90MPH
- 4,500 RPM

It's killing me but don't want to risk anything. Sure i will be able to enjoy the proper mini experience when i have run her/him in.

p.s i got my Mini passport today as well???? A nice touch :D

- Matt

·
1xCooper & 2xClubmans...
155 Posts
Congrats funkaroo! That is one nice spec you've got there... ;) Astro Black looks nice on the ones that I've seen around. :cool:

As for the driving and the enjoyment, trust me, the fun is only just beginning...! :p

Sounds like your mileage is racking up with the same intensity mine did - not even in my third month of ownership yet (will be on 9th Dec) and already I'm less than 200 miles off the 4k mark :eek: ! (Better slow down a bit I think, or I'll be way over on the mileage for the finance people! ;) :rolleyes: :D )

Enjoy matey, and remember that not only will the car loosen up, but so will the speaker cones for the H/K - the more you play 'em, the better they sound! :cool: :D

M :red:

·
MINI2 Regular
124 Posts
Congrats

I'm sure you and your new MINI will have a blast together :)
I do envy you with regards to the folding door mirrors though. I wanted these as an option on mine but back then it was just a mere rumour.

Happy motoring :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tubby said:
Congrats funkaroo! That is one nice spec you've got there... ;) Astro Black looks nice on the ones that I've seen around. :cool:

As for the driving and the enjoyment, trust me, the fun is only just beginning...! :p

Sounds like your mileage is racking up with the same intensity mine did - not even in my third month of ownership yet (will be on 9th Dec) and already I'm less than 200 miles off the 4k mark :eek: ! (Better slow down a bit I think, or I'll be way over on the mileage for the finance people! ;) :rolleyes: :D )

Enjoy matey, and remember that not only will the car loosen up, but so will the speaker cones for the H/K - the more you play 'em, the better they sound! :cool: :D

M :red:
Cheers buddy,

Yeah i have been a bit obsessive with the miles. Did go to London for the day though so thats a 250 round trip but still 400 ish miles in only a few days.

I have a rattle in one of the tweeters on the H/C so got to book that back in, but no big deal!

Heres to many months if not years of fun :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Peachiz said:
I'm sure you and your new MINI will have a blast together :)
I do envy you with regards to the folding door mirrors though. I wanted these as an option on mine but back then it was just a mere rumour.

Happy motoring :)
Hey,

Yeah it was an option that i though was really cool. makes me feel like james bond when going through tight gaps. Only retract when your going under 18MPH though which is a bit of a sod but still pretty funky thing to have

- Matt

·
Registered
284 Posts
So you got your MINI?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Isn't that just the best thing ever?? Glad you're enjoying motoring about. We'll wait for pics....you two go out and get acquainted! :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts