MINI Cooper Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
I don't know how you guys can wait, knowing that your new Mini is sat at the local dealer waiting for you to go and get it. I got a call yesterday telling me that my car had now arrived, and that I could have it Saturday morning if I wanted, so I jumped at the chance. Even sitting here now, I just know that the next 48 hours or so are going to drag, but hey, I've waited over 19 weeks so far so I suppose it won't be that bad.

Another bonus is that it looks like the weekend will be warm and mostly dry - perfect weather to pick up a new car.

·
MINININININININI!
225 Posts
Konman said:
I don't know how you guys can wait, knowing that your new Mini is sat at the local dealer waiting for you to go and get it.QUOTE]

I agree, I just couldn't do it, regardless of re-sale value, I don't plan on selling mine for a while (not got it yet!!!).

19 weeks, how come it is that long in Leeds, I thought the roofless MINIs would have had an impact but you should have ordered before them!!?

I feel for ya man, you have done well to still be sane after all that time!

Enjoy it when you get it

Tom

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
tagheuer said:
Only 27 days to go!! :D
There is a word for people like you, but this is a family forum...

;)

I'm sorely tempted. Don't get me wrong!

But it'll take me 4 weeks to clean the inside of the current war-chariot :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
jammythart said:
Konman said:
I don't know how you guys can wait, knowing that your new Mini is sat at the local dealer waiting for you to go and get it.QUOTE]

I agree, I just couldn't do it, regardless of re-sale value, I don't plan on selling mine for a while (not got it yet!!!).

19 weeks, how come it is that long in Leeds, I thought the roofless MINIs would have had an impact but you should have ordered before them!!?

I feel for ya man, you have done well to still be sane after all that time!

Enjoy it when you get it

Tom
It doesn't usually take that long, it's just that I originally ordered a pre-facelift car, and then about 5 weeks later pictures were relased of the 2005 model with the revised bumpers, so I decided to bite the bullet and change the order as I knew it would annoy me having a 'old' model when it was only a month or two old. Normal delivery time is around 3 months (or so I believe, but I may be wrong).

·
All Shiney :)
163 Posts
GO GET IT !! whilst the suns still out :)

number plate wouldnt bother me, but im waiting till septemeber to put my personal plate on my car when its not new anymore :):)

sad but true

·
Registered
132 Posts
Sorry I didn't keep the count down going but I've been banned for a few weeks because of some T**TS at work spaming the site, back on now thanks to Paul.

1 Day to go! :D

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
LOL - how much do I wish I'd been to pick it up before the floods hit :(

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
See the "Written off" thread :(

I've got a new build underway, get the car in about 3 weeks. Hopefully.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts