MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've just picked up my Brand spanking 54 Cooper today and oh my word! What a car, I see what some of you mean by wanting to go round roundabouts more than once!

The car is solid, responsive, sticks to the road like glue! I've never driven anything like it! It's the most money i've ever spent on one thing and well worth it!

My Spec is as follows :-

Cooper with Chilli Pack
Solid Black and roof
SS+
16" Fin Alloys
MFSW
Man Air Con
Anthracite Headlining
Chrome Interior
Tinted rear Windows (darker than Std)

I'll post some more pic's when it's morning lol

yours,

Tom

Loving my mini

Attachments

·
kgouin
481 Posts
The MINI is quite an incredible car! At first my boyfriend kept saying "it's just a car." But then he took it for a joyride this weekend and when he came back he said "How can you not smile while driving this car!" :D

·
Registered
217 Posts
Looking forward to seeing some pics in daylight of your new car!

I've had mine 3 weeks and sadly not driven it nearly enough as been unwell. Still, I keep going outside to admire the view ;)

·
Registered
89 Posts
It is a fantastic little car. I picked mine up just over 2 weeks ago and managed to 1100 miles on it in that time. I started a new job yesterday and no longer drive to work i catch the bus. I am now having major withdrawl symptoms and its only been 2 days.

I agree the SS+ is brilliant, even though i think it may account for some rattles, its fun just to be able to go round corners faster than everyone else.

Enjoy the car!

·
Registered
98 Posts
quality car and quality spec :D After seeing the Chrome Interior in your pic am going to phone dealer up tommorrow and see if i can add it. There should be time i hope! I noticed you kept the standard ice. What are you thinking of replacing it with.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
speedsman said:
quality car and quality spec :D After seeing the Chrome Interior in your pic am going to phone dealer up tommorrow and see if i can add it. There should be time i hope! I noticed you kept the standard ice. What are you thinking of replacing it with.
I've taken the standard ice out and here's the new head, A Sony CDX CA900 headunit and a couple of the car in all it's glory!!

Really enjoying my new mini :D I've already done over 600 miles in 4 days lol !!

Hope you like the pic's :p

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.