MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Legion of Doom
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greg's race car finally made it to the showroom...

Greg putting the front end back on

Service advisors Geoff checking it out, and Jaymes eating lunch

All back together

In the showroom...finally! Greg's son Nick putting the door on

Greg showing Geoff and Mario the components in the boot

Promoting my MINI dealership

Promoting my BMW dealership

...a couple short video clips I took with my camera...
Coming out of the trailer...
11_14_2008013.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

...waiting for the doors to be unlocked...
11_14_2008014.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

...pulling in...
11_14_2008015.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

·
Yo! Ol' Man!
1,966 Posts
Wow - So when are you going to mod it?
:D :D :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
a sponsor of this ride are friends of mine. they own a speed shop in coventry and i think they provide the wilwoods for the car i could be wrong tho. Wife says i usually am. Koszeles speed shop in western coventry.

·
Registered
444 Posts
a sponsor of this ride are friends of mine. they own a speed shop in coventry and i think they provide the wilwoods for the car i could be wrong tho. Wife says i usually am. Koszeles speed shop in western coventry.
Yes, Koszela Speed Shop. I should have mentioned them, even though they really are not a sponsor, I have about six of their logos on the car.
Most every one of my non mini parts came from them, which is a LOT. Julie is fantastic to work with.
The beat any price, sometimes by a very good margin.
Thanks for mentioning that. ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Julie is the bomb.. You should know out of all the parts they sell to race teams. This mini is the ONLY picture posted in the race shop of a race car other then her husbands nascar. I was proud when i went into the shop to look for wilwoods and the only picture on the wall is a mini.

·
lost in the ozone again
3,112 Posts
Greg , when I think of that black MINI being dyno'd down in Rhode Island a few years ago, it's hard to imagine what it morphed into. You can be real proud and I wish I could get a ride in it some day.
Jock

·
Registered
444 Posts
Jock, ... haaa, I know. I sometimes (alot) wonder what the hell I've done!:(

Kinda scary. I think I have some kind of mental disorder as I now have a beautiful low milage 1986 190E Cosworth 16V that I am thinking of doing the same thing to. It's hiding in the dark corner of my shop in fear. :eek:

Hope to see some of you all at Inskip at the Make a Wish run. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts