MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I want my MCS now! pls?
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Has anyone in Oz managed to get the dealer to program the one-touch-up function for opening the passenger window? Dealer told me he can't do it coz my mini doesn't have some 'jam sensors' or something like that. Wondering if there was any truth in that.

·
Registered
8,876 Posts
There is some truth there. We have the same problem here in the USA. We can not get the one-touch-up windows here.

However there is an aftermarket device that will convert either window to two-touch-up. You can do a search in MINI2 to find it.

·
Cruising In The Minge
773 Posts
Both my windows are one touch up and down. I havnt done anything to them thought thats how they came. Passenger side you have to hold your mouth just right for it to work. Not sure what the story is with it, sometimes it is one touch sometimes not.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Babes said:
Both my windows are one touch up and down. I havnt done anything to them thought thats how they came. Passenger side you have to hold your mouth just right for it to work. Not sure what the story is with it, sometimes it is one touch sometimes not.
I swear mine have done this too - I remember reading a previous thread on this on MINI2 so I was shocked when it did it!!!

Can't say it's done it again though.. :( It's a pain in the :bad::bad::bad::bad:, especially with the amount of fricking tolls in this country...

Anthony..

·
Cruising In The Minge
773 Posts
Had a passenger in the car today and the window was one click down and up, when i noticed this and tried doing it again and it wouldnt work :confused:

·
Gone Old School
745 Posts
enzothemaddog said:
bit OT, but after a MTH upload, I have no driver side power window. Could this be because of software or just a motor. Does'nt really bother me but would like to sort it out!
From what i hear (dont quote me on it cause i could be wrong) Aftermarket uploads can use memory space which simple things like one click window opperation where running in. As a huge number of options in the Mini run through the ecu! Read through a few threads in the faults and fixes area and you may see a pattern

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.