MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to order a HB/B mcs. With sunroof. I wanted to get the black leather with anthracite dash and headliner along with the chrome line interior, but will this make the interior too dark? My other option would be black leather with alloy patina and gray or anthracite headliner with chrome line interior. Any suggestions?

·
POP..POPPOP..POP
1,918 Posts
I'm getting the black leather, anthracite dash, headliner and chrome interior.
IMO it's NOT dark, it's :cool:
My present BMW is black leather, black dash and black headliner and I love it :D
The light colour headliners look toooooooo light to me now, they also show up any dirt ;)

edit: just spotted you're getting a sunroof, so that will let in lots of light :)

·
Obsessive Not Compulsive
413 Posts
My Cooper has the anthracite dash, door trims, down tubes, etc. and seats are Panther black leatherette - looks great to me and not too dark.
I think the chrome line interior will be a great contrast with anthracite/Panther black.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Here are some pics of my MCSC with Anthracite dash Chrome rings and Black/Grey leatherette. I also have pale grey carpet floor mats which go well with the two tone look on the seats. (this saved $1350 for leatherette rather than leather)
My daughter's 2003 Liquid yellow MC has Antracite and black leather and it definitely does not feel "too dark"
It gives a real "together" look.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the replies so far. Everyone seems to think that the Anthracite with the black leather will be ok. Thats probably the way I will order it. My order will be placed in about 4 weeks. :cool:

·
Registered
411 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Howz it gawn Big Yin ?

thebigyin said:
Here are some pics of my MCSC with Anthracite dash Chrome rings and Black/Grey leatherette. I also have pale grey carpet floor mats which go well with the two tone look on the seats. (this saved $1350 for leatherette rather than leather)
My daughter's 2003 Liquid yellow MC has Antracite and black leather and it definitely does not feel "too dark"
It gives a real "together" look.
www.newminiscotland.co.uk ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts