MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
COOPER S LOCAL
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just Fitted My New Wheels To My Mini.
Feeling Quite Pleased As They Are Definately A Good Fit And Quality Finished Item.
They Are Arospeer Gtr 17" In Silver
Just Thought I Would Share My Joy With Other Mini 2 Members And Would Appreciate Your Feedback.
Thanks

Go Check Out My Gallery For Pictures

·
Don Vito
17,160 Posts
Very nice :cool:

is that two MINI's i see :(.... :D

·
COOPER S LOCAL
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes My Mum Has Got One Too She Bought My Old Mini One From Me And Then Sold It And Bought The Cooper You See Behind.

·
COOPER S LOCAL
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this is one of the problems i had with the white wheels as they had to be cleaned every week. hopefully these will be a bit easier to clean.

·
I LUV my MINI
117 Posts
Hi Geoff

It's me Glenn

Remember Lee's m8. How u doing :)

Well sold my Cooper 10k trade in, not bad considering she was almost 3 years old.

Waiting for my S to come in November. So I see u couldn't resist starting to add bits to your car, nice wheels by the way.

It's really dragging by waiting for my MCS to come spent a small fortune on her already on aftermarket bits. Trying to save for a exhaust at moment.

Anyways catch you later, look forward to seeing you when your up our way.

Kotz ;)

·
COOPER S LOCAL
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes cool. getting my milltek fitted on friday by mini sport. i am suppose to be coming up in the next couple of weeks to see the baby and that. what colour have you ordered your s in???
geoff

·
I LUV my MINI
117 Posts
Hi Geoff

MCS going to be in all black inc roof/mirrors. Was hoping to have a bit more money saved up for some nice wheels but with it being near X-mas gonna have to wait until next year. Really fancy a nice set of Kahn RSV 18's. Just have to wait and see what happens next year it will take me ages to save up.

So you getting any better mpg now that your car run in? Lee said you were maybe thinking of getting rid of car because of poor fuel mpg. Guess you must have got the bug and decided what the hell I'll throw some more money at her sod the mpg :D
Thats what MINI owners are like, everyone you see in a MINI has a big grin on their face and what other motorists are so friendly I always wave to other MINI drivers.

Well off to look at some more goodies for my car.......just window shopping.......lol :)

·
I LUV my MINI
117 Posts
She supposed to be here around the 15th Nov, but salesman said the deliveries have been coming a week early so hopefully the 8th. They got to PDI and apply Diamond Bright so if she does come early I might have her for the 10 :) -11th Nov. But I been waiting this long another week not gonna hurt. Should really have waited until Jan and got the LSD, but if we were all to wait for the newest stuff to come out on the MINI we would end up never buying one....lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts