GTT badge Options

• Keep Nurburgring Decal - GTT Badge below Cooper S Badge

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm getting a few upgrades this weekend, including a GTT badge!

From what I've seen on other GTT Minis , the badge goes on the rear of the car, opposite side to Cooper S badge.

My problem is that I already have a Nurburgring decal in that location!

Do you think that I should remove the Nurburgring decal, or have the GTT badge located somewhere else?

Cheers

Attachments

·
MMC Member
14,017 Posts
Did you go to Nurburgring? If you didn't I would remove it. However, I frankly am not into badges. I went to Nurburgring and Hockenheimring and don't have badges for them. ;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
is this a joke thread? lol badges add 10bhp don't you know.

if you have been to the ring keep the sticker if you haven't....well you shouldn't wear the sticker

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
The ring sticker it sitting too high anyway compared to the MCS badge.

It should be removed and replaced with the GTT badge if you have a GTT engine upgrade only.

If you have been to the ring then you can then replace the ring sticker either under the GTT badge or under the MCS badge, and personally I only like the ring stickers which show the circuit shape as its then discrete and known only by a few;)

·
Crakle and pop!!
438 Posts
Id agree with Neilobe, nice and clean look remove the badges and people who arent in the know just think thats a normal mini, then they get a shock lol. Even if i had forked out one of the GTT tuning packages, i would go badgeless!

·
Registered
619 Posts
I ordered my MCS without badges when I got it new back in March 03.................................when I got my GTT kit some 18 x months ago the GTT badge was on the left hand side....................recently just removed it so it's back to being smoooooooooth :cool: :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cheers for your opinions guys! nah i havnt been to the ring so i suppose i dont deserve to wear the badge, even although I'm an expert on it on GT4! lol

I personally like the look of the GTT badge, make the mini look a tad different to the other ones out there.

I ordered my MCS without badges when I got it new back in March 03.................................when I got my GTT kit some 18 x months ago the GTT badge was on the left hand side....................recently just removed it so it's back to being smoooooooooth :cool: :D
Al, any particular reason you decided to remove the GTT badge?

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
cheers for your opinions guys! nah i havnt been to the ring so i suppose i dont deserve to wear the badge, even although I'm an expert on it on GT4! lol

I personally like the look of the GTT badge, make the mini look a tad different to the other ones out there.

Al, any particular reason you decided to remove the GTT badge?
Yes remove the ring badge

Does your MINI have the GTT engine conversion? Or is that what is being fitted? As the GTT badge also needs to be deserved;)

·
Range Rover SDV8!
Range Rover SDV8, Triumph Tiger & Triumph Trophy
5,172 Posts
I'm getting a few upgrades this weekend, including a GTT badge!

From what I've seen on other GTT Minis , the badge goes on the rear of the car, opposite side to Cooper S badge.

My problem is that I already have a Nurburgring decal in that location!

Do you think that I should remove the Nurburgring decal, or have the GTT badge located somewhere else?

Cheers
Please keep it somewhere safe until you get a GTT conversion done and only then put it on the opposite side of the MINI to the Cooper S badge.

Tigger.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts