MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,876 Posts
The kit comes with; wires, fuse and switch. To wire it to a toggle would require the toggle to be programed by the dealer, for $50 - $75. The toggle switch with an extra toggle would be an additional $75. At least that is what my dealer charged for the switch and programming.

·
Cruising into the sunset
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply.
Just wondering, if you would have any pictures of a mini with the optilux spot lamps. Someone told me that it isn't meant to be installed on a mini. That's what threw me off the track and into confusion. :confused:

·
Registered
8,876 Posts
Me and My Mini said:
Thanks for the reply.
Just wondering, if you would have any pictures of a mini with the optilux spot lamps. Someone told me that it isn't meant to be installed on a mini. That's what threw me off the track and into confusion. :confused:
No pictures sorry. Basically any light will work on any car as long as the voltage is compatible. You would have to fabricate some sort of mount to hold the lights and then figure out where to draw power from. Shouldn't be all that difficult if you are handy around cars.

Personally, I like the Hella 500 lamps. They are bigger, "over the top", "in your face", kind of lights. I think look much better on a MINI. But that is just me. 2 white drivning + 2 yellow fogs, YEAH man, that is kewl!! :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.