MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know.........

1) When we will get the prices for the options on the Cooper S (I have seen the prices in another thread, but I would like the official ones from MINI)

2) When will we be required to fill in our build sheets?

3) How much have people been told you will need to pay deposit (on top of your initial deposit to get in the queue)

Cheers

Andy

·
Registered
448 Posts
1) No idea. Should be pretty soon though. The dealerships had been told last year it would be the end of Feb, start of March by BMW, AFAIK.

2) No idea. Again, soon. Probably being held up by the lack of 1).

3)£1,000 total is pretty standard for BMW. I have £500 down (refundable), and was told I'd need to increase it to £1,000 (non-refundable) when the car was actually ordered.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I was told by my Dealer that he'd pre-specc'ed all the cars he'd had orders for.
He's going to call me towards end of March with a delivery date. He suggested that then I'd be able to change the Spec of a 'pre-specc'ed' car to my choice.

I've paid £250 deposit with no indication that it will need to be raised.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hiya, first post, here goes...
I've been told the prices of options will be available this month and that I'm probably not going to get the car until early next year:eek: Same as mikey, £250 down (refundable), no mention of that ever needing to increase.

Have got 'S C02PER' as the registration. Which is nice.

Now to do some more searches through old posts before I start asking about 17" wheels, half-leather,...

Cheers, JonMad.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts