MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow Mini drivers,

I am currently on my second Cooper S, an R56 in Laser Blue which I've owned from new since October 06. Am looking to change and having looked at a number of other brands inc the Audi TT and BMW 1 Series Coupe (sorry but keeping options open!) I am still drawn back to ordering another Cooper S.

Am definately having the JCW Aero Kit and my biggest dilemma is colour, do I go for Pepper White or Chili Red?

Also, can anyone advise as to whether the Nokia N95 works correctly with the Bluetooth kit?

Any feeback greatly appreciated as need to place order asap to get build slot in March for April delivery.

Here's the spec:

Cooper S (R56)
Pepper White or Chili Red
JCW Aero Kit
17" Web Spoke Alloys
Sports Suspension
Chili Pack
Lounge Leather Carbon Black
Piano Black Trim
Chrome-Line Interior
Darkened Rear Glass
Visibility Pack
Rain Sensor & Lights On
DAB Digital Radio
HiFi Speaker System
Bluetooth with USB Audio (inc. MFSW & Armrest)

·
Official Pimp of Mini2
4,001 Posts
I think the White will look cool, granted a bugger to keep clean but looks ace when it is :)
You could also spec it without the bluetooth and go for aftermarket (NewMINIStuff.com) will sort you out with a nice parrot kit.
Also on the end of the 2nd Mini 6 years of ownership has made me look at ordering a new TT... :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Matt FT
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing