MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi its me again with more questions!I am a little confused,as i phoned the mini dealer today to order my mini one for next march 05 plate.But i was told that they are only taking orders for cars registered in December.I was told that i would have to order it in the new year.This is fine but am a little confused as i have read threads on this forum,stating that members have ordered their mini`s for next march already!Can anyone explain this :confused: Can you also tell me wot sort of a deposit is required when ordering a new mini?Thanks for your help.

·
Hillbilly boy
1,214 Posts
amandachannon said:
Hi its me again with more questions!

Thats what we are here for !!

amandachannon said:
I am a little confused,as i phoned the mini dealer today to order my mini one for next march 05 plate.But i was told that they are only taking orders for cars registered in December.I was told that i would have to order it in the new year.This is fine but am a little confused as i have read threads on this forum,stating that members have ordered their mini`s for next march already!Can anyone explain this :confused: Can you also tell me wot sort of a deposit is required when ordering a new mini?Thanks for your help.
Well it depends on your dealer really, by this i mean that each dealer has a build quota for each month, your dealer may still have a mini one build slot available for December as mini one's have the shortest waiting lists.

If you were after a Cooper S lets say, then yes it would be quite possible that you would have it for '05.

My advice if you want an '05 would be to ring around dealers and ask for their current waiting times or just wait before you order..

As for deposits, well i paid £750, but i have known people pay upto a £1000, again ask your dealer as they all differ

Hope this helps

Billy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts