MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guyz ,

I own a 03' mini cooper , and some guy told me he can get me the Oricari body kit and fit it on my cooper , is it possible ?
I mean sizes are not the same but he said it would fit just fine , anybody has any idea if the side skirts and front and rear bumpers of the S are with same dimensions as the normal cooper ...

Salam

·
Dating my S
587 Posts
SamiJami said:
Hi guyz ,

I own a 03' mini cooper , and some guy told me he can get me the Oricari body kit and fit it on my cooper , is it possible ?
I mean sizes are not the same but he said it would fit just fine , anybody has any idea if the side skirts and front and rear bumpers of the S are with same dimensions as the normal cooper ...

Salam
i know someone in our local mini club who has done it... the only real difference between the S and the cooper is that you'd need a new exhaust cutout, since you can't use the one supplied unless you got a center exit exhaust...

they are not my images.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you kyriian , Ive ordered the kit ,
Anyway Iam not sure what iam gonna do about the exhaust ..

Do u know how can I identify the original kit , because the guy am buying it from is does duplicate things , so maybe hes gonna cheat me or something ??

Any idea ??

·
International Merrymaker
426 Posts
SamiJami said:
Thank you kyriian , Ive ordered the kit ,
Anyway Iam not sure what iam gonna do about the exhaust ..

Do u know how can I identify the original kit , because the guy am buying it from is does duplicate things , so maybe hes gonna cheat me or something ??

Any idea ??
I went to the manufacturer here in Italy and some of the smaller pieces came in blue boxes that said Orciari on them. If I remember right, the bumpers were going to come in a brown box, but we had to unpack them so we could get all three kits in the back of a pickup. If you got the seat backs, they will have a little plate that can be installed on the back side that say something about Orciari design.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts