MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Banned
49,960 Posts
The Origin is a really easy install, if you fit it where mine is all the extra wires hide either under the steering wheel housing, which removes easily and there is also a little cuppy storage area for wires on the right of the dash (have to open the door to see this one;))
All wires hide away easily and tidy, with very little effort:D

· Banned
49,960 Posts
oGGy said:
Have you done the latest update and got the large speedo?

also is your speedo reading always about 5mph to slow? mines does no mather what the speed its always 5mph slower than my cars speedo....
yeah did that update this week after I read it on the site:D

I have noticed a difference in speed, and like Stovie said the Origin is more acurate, as I have compared Origin, Speedo and Sat Nav speeds, the speedo is always the one out;)

oh and mine is fitted like Stovies, but I don't seem to have any pics on file:confused:

Apparently the cable coming out the craddle can be moved to the right side to make it even tidier, but I have not tried this yet, might try next week:)

· Banned
49,960 Posts
Mini-Monkey said:
Hi Rakey,

Yes it does,I have done this on mine.
But do be careful when you take it apart as some magnets will come out.
Andy.
LOL, I am not known for being careful so might just leave it as it is seeing as it is stuck to the dash:D

thanks for the tip off;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.