MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
This car setup looks very simmilar to the one in "Option Fans" this month.
Also driven by a woman.... co-incidence???

Anyway very upsetting picture looks like the car got into a big slide. :eek:
Didn't rain these days so grip would be sufficient with these A048 tires. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
26 Posts
walexis said:
This car setup looks very simmilar to the one in "Option Fans" this month.
Also driven by a woman.... co-incidence???

Anyway very upsetting picture looks like the car got into a big slide. :eek:
Didn't rain these days so grip would be sufficient with these A048 tires. :rolleyes:
But the woman is around 40 years old. :confused:

I have not seen "Option Fans" this month. Can you scan one or two page and upload it to see? Thanks. :D

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
quite unusual to see a 40+ woman driving a mini with 048R tyres.....

she must be hurt pretty badly.....

Derrick,

I will be back late December, cant wait to see ur Mini!!!

I may be selling mine soon... hehe :D :D

·
Twincharge???
2,227 Posts
2bob said:
THATS EXACTELY WHAT I THOUGHT-Would be interesting to get a translation to see how the driver is .
A lady (44 years of age) lost control on a right hand bend, the right hand side of the car slammed into a light pole and the car body is twisted. It also left behind tyre marks on the road that's 4 metre long.

Hmm...I know that stretch of road but it's pretty near impossible to lose it there unless you've done something stupid and/or switched DSC off.

·
Registered
26 Posts
dairyboy said:
A lady (44 years of age) lost control on a right hand bend, the right hand side of the car slammed into a light pole and the car body is twisted. It also left behind tyre marks on the road that's 4 metre long.

Hmm...I know that stretch of road but it's pretty near impossible to lose it there unless you've done something stupid and/or switched DSC off.
Good translation! Thanks. ;)

·
Registered
361 Posts
Lady In Red

She is the one in Option Fans this month, and she is tough and is not too friendly, casue she chsing one of our Mini CVT in Wanchai last month. Just like a cat playing with mouse. Anyway, she is not hurt badly, and hope she recover soon.

(don't under look lady driver, she can kill you or herself in someway !!!!!! Scary!!!! :eek:

Adam

·
Registered
299 Posts
adampoon said:
She is the one in Option Fans this month, and she is tough and is not too friendly, casue she chsing one of our Mini CVT in Wanchai last month. Just like a cat playing with mouse. Anyway, she is not hurt badly, and hope she recover soon.

(don't under look lady driver, she can kill you or herself in someway !!!!!! Scary!!!! :eek:

Adam
I happen to own this month and last month copies of the 'Option Fan' (because I saw the title of the Mini Run on the front cover, so bought them.) So, that lady driver is 44 years old (as descripted in 'The-Sun')? If so, she is keeping pretty well because she looks a lot younger in the 'Option Fan'. Really hope she gets well soon. :(

·
Registered
9 Posts
disdis said:
quite unusual to see a 40+ woman driving a mini with 048R tyres.....

she must be hurt pretty badly.....

Derrick,

I will be back late December, cant wait to see ur Mini!!!

I may be selling mine soon... hehe :D :D
Hi friends:

I 'm a man over 40 and drive a red MCS. :confused:
I hope that's not very unusual ! :D :D :D

·
Registered
361 Posts
40 ?

I am also over 40, and i love to dirve a R/W MCS (anyhow, I driving a B/D MCS) :D :indi: :indi: :indi:

Adam

·
Registered
361 Posts
Young at heart

So far so good, would you like to come to our meeting around mid of Dec., you will find we are the average age around :D :D :D just take a look www.newminiclub.org.hk. You will find the photo of our previous meeting. Enjoy

Adam

1 - 20 of 20 Posts