MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Cyber Police
9,618 Posts
Well today we put the deposit down for our 3rd MINI, Finally we are 3 MINI family.

This is are Cooper D

I dunno the full spec , The car only has 1000 miles on her.

The spec i know is

Pepper white Cooper D

Aero kit colour coded !
chili pack
black bonnet stripes
blue tooth
White colour line
half leather
black dash
white lens
TLC
and a few others

cick for bigger pics :)

The car is losing its 16" blaster alloys and having 17" flame spokes for pick up day :D what will look cool, I wanted black alloys for it, but no one elce did :( lol

The only thing i want on it is a Cooper S filler cap then he car is perfect, I will be using it for runs :D

The Dooper joins

My Brothers ONE

and My ONE

I will admit i was never a big fan of the factory aero kit but colour coded it looks amazing :D

I'm so jealous of my mums new car :(

·
Cyber Police
9,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tryed with the clubby dave, dint work, she just dint want the extra space :(

·
Cyber Police
9,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
i know its going to be fun and games, i think we will take the BMW and the dooper for it !

hopefully we can fit some thing in it !

·
Cyber Police
9,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
On the spot light front shoukd we get chrome ones or the black ones ?

im thinking black would this be a wise choice

·
You've just been totalled
6,860 Posts
Nice one Jordan looks very cool :D:D:cool:

I think black would look quite good for the spots to be honest :nice::D

Flame Spokes are the best choice, you know it makes sense :p

·
Cyber Police
9,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We are not paying for the flames so its even better :D

yer i was thinking black

Photos realy do not do the car justice, Il try and bring it to as many shows and runs as its amazing in real life :D. Il also take pics with a camera on pic up day :D

·
Cyber Police
9,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:eek: Now this is taking the p*ss :p:p Best things in life are certainly free :D:D
I know, I was asked we could have any facotry fitted alloys, apart from webspokes, i asked for the new works wheels, But was told no :( lol

·
Totally Marvellous!
1,165 Posts
I know, I was asked we could have any facotry fitted alloys, apart from webspokes, i asked for the new works wheels, But was told no :( lol
Still looks good though - congratulations :cool::cool::cool:

You could get away with black or chrome spots - with the PW aero kit and without chrome line exterior I'd be tempted to go for the black meself :) (actually interested to see what that looks like... ;):D )

·
Cyber Police
9,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still looks good though - congratulations :cool::cool::cool:

You could get away with black or chrome spots - with the PW aero kit and without chrome line exterior I'd be tempted to go for the black meself :) (actually interested to see what that looks like... ;):D )
If i ever car share with my Mum if we need to get rid of mine why at uni, I will get the new works wheels in black as i recan they will look amazing, im gona do a photo shop to show mum she needs them ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts