MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have now launched a new section on our website Union Jack and can be found in the New for 2008 section onour site.

We will be bringing together a whole host of new, unique and fresh ideas for this timeless classic of designs.

We have added a few Roof decals for starters, which most of them are custom fit only, and indicated in the price and text. But many other designs and not just roofs will follow.

And as all our decals - these can be customised to suit.

Hope you like them ;)

Phil

MINI PIRATE.com || 2007 || Mini Decals & Graphics

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry Jo - I couldn't resist it as its a great shot - but your's is very Unique as there was only ever 2 of those made !!!!

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
sorry Jo - I couldn't resist it as its a great shot - but your's is very Unique as there was only ever 2 of those made !!!!
Oh I know :D :cool: I just nearly fell off the chair when I saw it :p Mum approves though :D

..shes after one of your infamous 'zips' :hmph: Ive told her no though, not until it will be on a MINI :p

I think 004 + 5 would look awesome in grey/silver too :cool:

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks Vik ;)

Jo - please don't mention Silver mono (as I'm trying to look at other colors rather than these....ssssssh ;))

·
clubMINI Master
992 Posts
love 010......shame it won't go on a Cab! You wouldn't consider doing A Panel ones of that would you????? ;-)

Will be in touch soon for a little something for both cars.....just can't decide what!

·
clubMINI Master
992 Posts
They are so cool!

How soon ????????

I am in dire need of something really cool........and easy to fit.....hence a bit of a quandry on getting the GT Stripe.......hum getting that straight may be difficult!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts