MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mini in Maine
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is kind of strange. Got my production number from my dealer. When I go into the owners lounge they state I've ordered a white mini. I've ordered a red one. Anyone have any idea what's going on? I think I read a similar post, but can't find it. Thank you.

·
Mini in Maine
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the info and link...

MINIAC said:
When your dealer placed your order he modified an existing allocation, which happened to be for a Pepper White MINI. It takes a few days for the Owners Lounge to reflect your MINIs true specifications.

Time to read the FAQs on delivey ;)

http://www.mini2.com/forum/faq.php?faq=faq_delivery
I had been there a few times and even now I don't see where it says what you explained, but it may just be old age on my part. Thanks again.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I had the same problem as yours. Although my dealer told me that it would not reflect my order for about a week. I waited a week and nothing, in fact in changed for the worse, to a different dealer. So I called them and as it turns out they gave me the wrong production number. If I were you, if my dealer did not say anything about what it will show will take some time to change I would call to double check the production number is correct, if they did say something wait about 5 days and then if it still doesn't change call and notify them.

good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.