MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
runningmini
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oxford hi guys

the damn car is made in the area so where are you all??????

is there anything going on or is any one interested in keeping a local group together????

let me know guys

thks

nick

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
there's a few Oxford folks on the site but not a regular local get together that I know of. Best bet is joining in with the Midlands crowd, or head south to the South Coast club. And of course there's the Cotswolds Run each summer to join in. Next BIG bash is the Charity Ball in Northampton, only a few miles for you so why not join the fun - click my signature for details :)

·
Havin' fun...
4,931 Posts
This is a question than often appears - and then disappears just as quickly.

Your best bet is SCNM - there's a number of us in the Thames Valley area.

Check out any SCNM thread for details.
The next run is on Oct 23rd, and as usual will be a quality event.
If you are interested, drop me a PM and we can go down in convoy from Oxon.

http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65461

·
MINI2 Wannabie
75 Posts
Hey

Hey nickschin, I currently commute to work in Oxford from Banbury every day, and would be really interested in participating in/starting an oxford based get-together.

Is it just me, or are all of the mini drivers around here as miserable as sin? I hardly ever get a wave back, and when I get a flash its a cause for celebration! I love the country roads round here though, my commute takes me through wheatley and down these fantastic roads.

Loosemoose

·
Registered
18 Posts
hay i would also be intrested in a meet in the oxford area i live in brackley any have been trying to find other mini drivers to meet with and descuss cars

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts