MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm looking for some sexy tyres for my MCS. I very much like the OZ Superleggera, in white! (my car is Dark Silver Metallic / white roof / stripes / etc). But I can only buy silver or gold ones in Holland. Nice, but not white... I know they excist, but where can I buy them?

ps: I'm going for 17x7 tot replace my 17" S Spokes.

tia, Eric

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Hope I am wrong but I think they don't exist in a Mini fitting :( .

·
Registered
201 Posts
SteveM3 said:
Hope I am wrong but I think they don't exist in a Mini fitting :( .
They do but the 37 mm offset is, IMO, sort of on the edge of okay. I really like the way the wheels look and the weight and price are right, too, I just wish they came in an offset closer to stock. I'm a bit worried about clearance if I lower it a bit and mostly worried about upsetting the suspension geometry with an offset that far off.

Mark

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Last wednesday I bought silver Superleggera's with Dunlop tyres (non Runflat). They look great! And drive even better. Car feels much lighter (which it is off course ;) ). Handling is improved. As is the feel of acceleration. Can't say much about the Dunlops yet. It rains all the time :( .

Thanks for your input. I know white ones excist for Mini's, but they're not available anymore. And hey... I can always paint them white :D . I'll post pictures later on!

Eric

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.