MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
MINI2 Addick
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how much a touch up stick for a 52reg MCS dark silver would be? Cant get through to BMW.

Also, anyone know how much the stripes are to fit?I have been told they are £45 for bonnet or £99 for full body vipers - but I see so many types and styles on the road how comes that is all they offer?

finally a bloke at bmw parts told me to get a design/sign place to fit them instead - anyone had any luck doing that?

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hi, i got a pure silver touch up stick and it was less than a tenner. Use your own brush though or you will just end up with big blobs of paint!

What kinda stripes you after? If you just want bonnet stripes i'd say fit them yourself. i did a full union jack on my roof with no experience of that kind of thing and it turned ut really well. If you use mini pirate anything is possible really, if you have an idea he will make it!

·
MINI2 Addick
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks very much - where is the pirate based, how good quality are the stickers and how much does he charge to fit? (or should i be looking to fir them myself?)

Thanks very very much guys im really excited now!

Thanks also for the paint price - ill get on to BMW tomorrow =)

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
we are in Leicestershire, East Mids.

Retro fit Bonnet stripes @ dealer is about £105.00

We fit standard Bonnet stripes for £40.00+VAT

ask anyone on here regarding our quality - but we have many customers/teams in the MINI Challenge so I guess thats not bad ??

;)

·
MINI2 Addick
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bugg*r, I live in London!! Sounds really good - really excited about your website took a look and it looks great. What sort of prices are we talking for custom designs?

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
all depends on what you want Danny and how much creative time it needs.

PM me if you want to chat any ideas thru'

BTW we have customers coming to us for fitting from all over the UK - even as far as Cornwall :)

Phil

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
hi Danny, we are just north of Melton Mowbray.

Fitting price again depends on what you are after as fitting Bonnet stripes is a quicker job than say a full Roof graphic.

Vipers depend on which vinyl you want and style - but we are cheaper than any dealer and use better materials.

PM me if you want to chat.

or email me [email protected] and I can give you a detailed quote.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts