MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
mini 2
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[FO :silver: NT=Tahoma]HELP[/FONT]
i have a sliver mini got in march 2002, and ever since i have had problems with the paint work comes up it bubbles. at the moment i have a problem and want some advice.
i had a accident in my mini last august and had to have the bonnet re sprayed at the reading mini garage as that was the only one that could do the service and repair, now i have seen paint bubbles, i have gone to altwwod branch and they are saying that is it the washing stuff you are using but i am using BMW/mini products they went oh OK.they are trying to get out of it saying you will have to take it back to reading . i thought any type of mini garage should do the same job is that not correct. otherwise i might phone up bracknell head office and complain about this

help me (as i am a girl and need help)

·
Registered
195 Posts
That is bull!

Saying that you washing stuff did it! Lol that is so silly. The company that repainted the car have probably done a bad job, sthey should look at it and do it again. Do u have this problem everywhere on the car or just the repainted area? Don´t give up on this, it is very very unlikely it is your fault.

·
www.totalmini*****
15,256 Posts
Get back on the phone to Cooper's of Reading. They should guarantee their repairs, especially paintwork. There is no chance that the cleaning products are causing this. It sounds like shoddy workmanship. I beleive with repairs it's the dealers responsibility to guarantee the quality of work. If Coopers give you a hard time then get on to BMW/MINI customer service at Bracknell ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts