MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about getting the paint and headlight protection kit for my car but does it really protect that much? I've seen it on other cars and noticed that its pretty thin and was just wondering how got it was? Doea anyone have it theat can tell me what the think about it

:silver:

· MINIstry of Fun
1,559 Posts
Do yourself a favour and get it on.

We install it here in Australia and it is used on racing cars, trucks, luxury cars, bikes, etc.

The film is definitely tough even though incredibly thin (150 microns = .15mm = 6/1000ths of an inch). We use and recommend 3M film that is specifically engineered for this purpose.

Attachments

· Registered
121 Posts
miniotto said:
I was thinking about getting the paint and headlight protection kit for my car but does it really protect that much? I've seen it on other cars and noticed that its pretty thin and was just wondering how got it was? Doea anyone have it theat can tell me what the think about it

:silver:
I fully recommend this. I have had it on for a year, and not a single nick or scractch on my car. Was even in a minor accident and it saved my paint from being scratched.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.