MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a super quick photoshop of what I'm thinking of doing to my MINI. I think it could be a bold move...what are you thoughts/opinions on this look? Has anybody painted two-tone or white body lowers??? I think it might look rally-schweet.

I need to find a place in SoCal that can paint the plastic flares/skirts. Anybody have this done??

Also, anybody over the pond want to trade for US spec flares that have the lighting in them?? I want your that are clean...Where can I buy the UK spec arches???

Thanks!
Robby

·
Registered
514 Posts
It's different, but personally not something I would do. I find the white edging draws my attention away from the actual car. It's like looking at an outline and not paying attention to what's inside the lines.

I wonder what it would look like w/ white wheels. :)

I'd love to see pics if/when you decide to have the trim painted.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Mini-Design have done something similar to this on their MCS demo. It is black and their new body kit has a silver flake over silver and it looks cracking when the sun is on it! Check out their website - www.mini-design.com. I personally prefer this look on a black car, not so sure on green. :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts