MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mikey,

Am I right in thinking you now have stock of the Connects2 MFSW adaptor for the Parrot Mki9200?

How much are they?

Regards,

David

·
Registered
9,742 Posts
I spoke with connects2 yesterday
They now say their adaptor will work with the 9000 but not the 9100 or 9200
I should have more posotive news from a different company this week

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's abit stupid?

They even released a PDF saying what it could do with the 9200?

Does Parrot themselves have something in the pipeline? On the 9000 / 9100 / 9200 product pages, it clearly states you can use existing car controlls with their adaptor. However so far I've not managed to get any sense out of them on this!

The MFSW is the only thing stopping me getting a 9200 at the moment!

·
Registered
9,742 Posts
Parrot are working on one - the rep said spring
Conects2 innitially told us they would do all the range but yesterday told me only the 9000 & they havn't got that yet
I should have better news this week

·
Registered
9,742 Posts
Got the 9000 working on 2nd gen Mini, testing 1st gen saturday
9100 - there is a problem with a loom + a new software issue was discovered yesterday :(

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mikey, let me know how you get on with the 9000 on R53.

It's looking like maybe that could be the way to go, as the 9200 seems to be a right pain in the backside!

Does the adaptor remove the need for that wireless remote thing completely, or are there still some functions it cannot master?

Also how much would this adaptor be?

·
Registered
9,742 Posts
Oh dear oh dear
The latest firmware for the 9000- 1.4 - parrot have turned off the serial port - stopping mfsw adatptors from working :(

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FFS!

When do Parrot call Spring for the release of their adaptor? Also will there adaptor not require the serial port to work?

This is getting to be a real pain the the backside, I really don't know what to do now!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mikeythemini has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.
Mikey, am I right in thinking that the Audicom SW101C also uses the serial port the same as the connect2 adaptor?

Have you heard anything from connect2 with regards to fixing the issues caused by the new firmware on the 9000 and 9100?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Any Update on this Mikey?

Could you use the MFSW Buttons for the IPOD and then use the controller for the phone?

I only have a MFSW without phone buttons.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts