MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought a second hand R56 mini cooper that came with the boot cargo nets. However looking at other minis that have this mine is missing the tabs that the top of the triangle net attaches to. I've attached a photo so you can see the missing tab.


Any idea on where i can get these and what they're are called or if they have a part number? I've looked on parts websites but can't find them.

many thanks,
1 - 2 of 2 Posts