MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
13,571 Posts
I'm trying to check the fuse but I've lost the diagram for it and can't figure out which fuse is for the passenger taillight. The whole assembly is out, thinking it might be a burnt fuse...
i would find the common earth to the cluster and probe the earth ie add a earth to the cluster rule out a earthing problems easy to do,, ie wire from metal part of car or neg side of battery best way to be sure then find the earth feed for cluster ie remove the bulb holder and find the common wire ie the metal strip that goes to all bulbs will be the earth return, ie outer case of bulbs

· Registered
189 Posts
If the only light not working in the cluster is the tail light (presume he means side light) and the earth is common to all lights in the cluster it can't be the earth.

Edit: Unless you're suspicious of a fracture of the earth returns within the light cluster?

· Registered
13,571 Posts
If the only light not working in the cluster is the tail light (presume he means side light) and the earth is common to all lights in the cluster it can't be the earth.

Edit: Unless you're suspicious of a fracture of the earth returns within the light cluster?
the clue for me was what he wrote ie The whole assembly is out, that was his words or have you got a different text to me

· Registered
189 Posts
Pleasant fellow aren't you. I took that to mean he'd removed it from the car. Maybe he meant it in the way you've interpreted, could be either. I'm not going to get into a pointless internet argument about it either way as I'm really not that interested.

· Registered
13,571 Posts
Pleasant fellow aren't you. I took that to mean he'd removed it from the car. Maybe he meant it in the way you've interpreted, could be either. I'm not going to get into a pointless internet argument about it either way as I'm really not that interested.
argument was never in my mind guess you have issue with facts being wrote not my problem to be honest dont really care, pleasant fellow most of the time dont come on here to pick the shit out of anyone or anything to be honest,, facts are the
passenger rear taillight assembly is out? Fuse?

assembly does not mean in anyone's book a single circuit this is a fact what makes me a un pleasant fellow as you rudely call me, was it not you that picked a part what i had told the guy to checked based on what he has wrote,,
just to be clear i only deal with facts and real world, i do this for free to help people for nothing in return,, every so
often someone comes along and starts the picking shit out of stuff then try to turn it on who ever they rudely do to these people,, but that's fine with me if that what makes you feel special that is fine,,

· Registered
189 Posts
You seem to be trying to have an argument. Suggest you aim your large typing at someone else in your attempts to do so. Like I said, maybe he meant it the way you interpreted, maybe he didn't. Maybe he'll confirm, maybe he won't. Either way it's not worth getting yourself upset over. :)

· Registered
13,571 Posts
the large writing was just because copy'd and pasted the beginning of the his post,, keep spinning

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.