MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Another vote for the kuda mount

I use the same Kuda mount as jwardell and also think it works very well.

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
mui said:
I use the same Kuda mount as jwardell and also think it works very well.
Anyone in the UK got one of these Kuda mounts?? Where did you get it??

·
Registered
183 Posts
I got an hp2210, with the tom tom car mounting kit. Rather than using the suction device supplied with the kit I read a post in this forum which I cannot seem to find anymore, that described how to make a mount off the hazard warning/interior dimmer light button next to the speedo.

Basically all you need is: The 2210 mount from tom tom, some super glue and a 35mm film case.

1.) Glue the 35mm film case to the back of the 2210 mount
2.) Stick the 35mm film case and recently attached mount to the hazard button (or the interior light dimmer if LH drive).
3.) Plug in the holder to the power supply and your done.

The 35mm case is a perfect fit and allows the 2210 to be easily seen and not obstruct your view whilst driving.

·
Back to the Fold
919 Posts
I have a great pda holder to use with bluetooth fortuna unit(very small exceptional coverage) it's called my wife :D :D :D

alternatively i use the Arkon mount for my dell axim.

·
Registered
183 Posts
ToreB said:
Good to see that my filmcan trick is appreciated...
Regards, Tore
Thanks for the idea, it is the best mounting solution there is with out the need for drilling or removing bits of trim.

I found your post a while ago and I could never seem to find it when I searched for it!

·
2nd Year
83 Posts
wylie_eyed said:
I have a great pda holder to use with bluetooth fortuna unit(very small exceptional coverage) it's called my wife :D :D :D
In the long run, I think a wife is a far more expensive pda holder than anything else discussed in this thread... :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts