MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
MINI VANILLI
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dealer has a pepper white / black roof ready to go tonight. what i really wanted was a pure silver / black. but that will take three months and i will lose alot of $$$ on my trade in. anyway i never considered the pepper / black before. but in person it looks hot. but it is still WHITE. what do you guys think. pepper / black or pure silver / black????? please help i have only a day or two to decide. and if it matters or helps i am a guy. and this is on a regular cooper.

·
Registered
191 Posts
My 2 cents

I think PW/B is a great color--and it's very popular right now. Also, I think everyone has a silver car--it seems like it's all you see anymore. But, don't settle for PW/B if what you really want is PS/B cause then maybe you'll never be 100% happy with the car. The wait goes faster than you think :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hi flav, just go with the one you really wish to have because what unique about Mini is you can have a spec that you want, and different from others. Though I am a PW/B owner (see my gallery), and I like it alot, I still think you should go with what you like the most.

·
GTT........See Yah
413 Posts
Flav

It's always a personal choice but if you are asking for an opinion I would go for the PW/B with black bonnet strips, and the black/white checked wing mirrors seen two in the UK on Coopers and they look brilliant. PW great colour on the Mini would have gone for it on my MCSC but it is not available

Good Luck

Mioniboyblue

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
As has been said, it is very much a personal thing, and with something as huge a decision as the colour of the car, I'd say don't compromise....go for your number 1 choice. :)

Veronica

·
BEP Owner
189 Posts
miniboyblue said:
Flav

It's always a personal choice but if you are asking for an opinion I would go for the PW/B with black bonnet strips, and the black/white checked wing mirrors seen two in the UK on Coopers and they look brilliant.
Mioniboyblue
I agree 100% - I love the look of PW with black "bits" ... then it is personal choice and you need to have a colour you'll be 100% happy with cus once you get your mini and DRIVE it you won't want to be selling it!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
White or Silver??

I have driven white vehicles for a long time. When I started looking at Mini's, white was at the top of the list, however I couldn't warm up to the black top, and without it, just too plain.

I then set my sights on a PS with S top, it does have a sunroof. I working on adding "Shelby Frosted Striped" was we speak.

I have always liked lighter colors, easier to keep clean, cooler in the summer, and in this area of the country less likely to show the effects of "acid rain". Plus I read a article recently where "white" vehicles are less likely in be involved in accidents followed by "silver", because they are more visible.

Tough call, follow your gut! As my father always said think twice, act once, never look back!

Happy motoring,

Silver Bullit

·
going or coming?
1,215 Posts
Having DS/DS myself - I'd go for PW/K over PS/K any day. It just looks so cool. Might get a bow-tie magnetic bonnet sticker for those formal events. Would look nice with black viper stripes.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
ooooooooooo villa, you got your cooper then! :D Looking very very :cool: :D ;)

Veronica

1 - 11 of 11 Posts